Sunday: 9 AM & 12 Noon
Weekday Mass - Tuesday to Friday 12:10 (St. Joseph Chapel)
Holy Days of Obligation
Holy days of obligation are days set aside by the Church when the faithful attend Mass. In addition to Sundays, the days observed as holy days of obligation in the United States are:
- January 1st – Mary, Mother of God
- Seventh Sunday of Easter – Ascension of Our Lord*
- August 15th – Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary
- November 1st – All Saints
- December 8th – Immaculate Conception of the Blessed Virgin Mary
- December 25th – Nativity of Our Lord Jesus Christ
Mass held on these days will be at 12 Noon and 7:00 pm
Friday: 9:00 - 12 Noon
There are no upcoming scheduled events.
The will be NO Mass Thursday 19th and Friday 20th, September 2019.
The will be NO Mass Tuesday 24th and Thursday 26th, September 2019.
Just Engagement 2019 (Click on the link for more information)
Photography Sessions for our new Pictorial Directory begins Wed., Sept. 18th at 2pm. Please check to your schedule for your designated appointment. If you find you are unable to keep the appointment, please contact the office so that we can try to reschedule or obtain an additional day
Senior Meals, usually distributed on the third Sunday of the month, will be distributed on Sept. 29th.
Ms. Leronia Jones celebrated her 101st Birthday on Tues., Sept. 10th.
- Ms. Angela Harris, Resource Minister
- Mrs. Barbara Wright, Director Christian Formation
- Ms. Ercelle Drayton, Director of Sustainable Ministry
- Mr. Frank Scott, Religious Education Coodinator
- Reverend Jim Curran, Pastor
- Mr. Luther Adams, Sexton
- Mr. Lyndon Berry, Development Director
- Reverend Mr. Calvin Bailey, Deacon
- Ms. Nicole Drummond, Office Manager
- Mrs. Oretha Pretlow, Pastoral Associate
- Ms. Phyllis Gary, Bookkeeper
- Mr. Ricardo Givens, Youth Minister
- Mr. Sammie Logan, Jr, Director of Liturgical Music